Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,628 (3,943 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)