Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,054 (2,460 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)