Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,522 (3,793 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (38 minutes ago)