Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,188 in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)