Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,385 (COL$4,734,805) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)