Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,110 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,162 (CH$2,092,172) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)