Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,813 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,684 (CH$1,248,350) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)