Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,869 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)