Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,898 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)