Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,451 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)