Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09222 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,800 (Bs 52,051) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)