Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,406 (Bs 130,761,865) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)