Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09309 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,789 (Bs 51,447) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)