Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04866 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,130 (ARS $23,219) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)