Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04888 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,096 (ARS $22,413) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (43 minutes ago)