Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,403 (COL$7,551,374) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)