Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,297 (COL$4,526,295) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (40 minutes ago)