Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,131 (COL$6,802,523) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)