Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,276 (COL$6,898,256) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)