Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20771 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,354 (R$ 6,518) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)