Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24916 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,489 (R$ 5,974) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)