Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05851 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,393 (ARS $40,903) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)