Cost of living comparison between Santa Fe, Argentina and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06055 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,109 (ARS $34,832) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)