Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27012 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,629 (R$ 6,031) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (29 minutes ago)