Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,451 (R$ 5,404) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (38 minutes ago)