Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13562 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,283 ($b24,208) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (37 minutes ago)