Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13337 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,993 ($b22,439) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)