Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12495 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,568 ($b12,546) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)