Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz, California, United States and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,758 ($6,142) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)