Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,831 (4,126 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (41 minutes ago)