Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,824 (4,155 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)