Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,335 (2,749 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)