Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,285 (R$ 10,645) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (42 minutes ago)