Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24805 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,184 (8,804TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)