Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,836 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (35 minutes ago)