Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,994 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)