Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03993 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,633 (L 65,944) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)