Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03959 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,659 (L 67,160) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (37 minutes ago)