Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,315 (Mex$ 72,074) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)