Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05947 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,163 (ARS $36,380) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)