Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05806 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,768 (ARS $47,674) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (39 minutes ago)