Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,490 ($2,928) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)