Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,922 ($5,223) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (about 1 hour ago)