Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,347 ($4,582) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)