Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,311 ($2,724) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (43 minutes ago)