Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,348 ($2,888) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsingborg costs 6,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)