Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,966 ($4,217) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (29 minutes ago)