Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01625 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,498 (Php153,739) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)