Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Argentina and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06057 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,352 (ARS $22,323) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)