Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04073 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €785 (ARS $19,276) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)