Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04708 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,399 (Mex$ 29,721) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)