Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04386 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,356 (Mex$ 30,923) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)