Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04396 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,600 (Mex$ 36,404) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)