Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,540 (₡ 2,259,474) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)