Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,711 (₡ 2,173,270) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)