Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00172 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,886 (₡ 2,260,018) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)