Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01548 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,024 (Php130,778) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)