Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05580 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,056 (ARS $54,766) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)