Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05851 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,941 (ARS $50,256) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)