Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,568 (CH$1,175,337) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)