Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,732 (CH$1,323,246) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)