Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,356 (Mex$ 54,851) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)