Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03485 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,508 (ARS $43,262) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)