Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25846 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,485 (9,613TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$43 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)