Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,274 (12,059,556 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)