Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,353 (13,388,581 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)