Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,231 (7,770,779 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (41 minutes ago)