Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,848 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)