Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,514 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (36 minutes ago)