Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,973 (R$ 9,762) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)