Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,389 ($2,817) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)