Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,121 ($4,372) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (18 minutes ago)