Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,422 ($3,757) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)