Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,343 ($3,600) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)