Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,248 ($3,439) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)