Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,264 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)