Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,620 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)