Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,076 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)