Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,710 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)