Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,169 (₨156,474) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)