Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,205 (Rp 20,295,392) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (39 minutes ago)