Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.385 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,297 (﷼ 1,382) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)