Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,163 ($2,541) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (31 minutes ago)