Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,984 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)