Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 59% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,545 (£2,233) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)