Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,000 (1,307,742 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)