Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,910 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (43 minutes ago)