Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,242 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (38 minutes ago)