Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01428 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,193 (₨153,581) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)