Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,125 (₨154,812) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)