Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,340 (25,039 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (41 minutes ago)